Unsure of how to contact me? Have you already asked my mom this question five billion times? Well here are some simple ways to keep in touch:
- Email me! For those of you that have forgotten my email or simply never had it, it’s email@example.com. I promise I’ll respond but no guarantee on how quickly…
- Text me! As I now have a Spanish SIM card, I can’t use my regular text messaging on my phone (well I COULD, but it would be super expensive). Your best bet is to download 1 of 2 apps. I have both on my phone. Look for either “What’s App” or “Viber” which are messaging apps. All you need is an internet connection, and we can communicate easily. My Spanish number is +34 657 896 410. Keep in mind the time difference. For my CST people, it’s a 7 hour difference. PST, 9 hours.
- Call me! Use the apps mentioned above to call me. Probably best to text me first though.
- Facebook message me! I get these notifications on my phone too, but I probably won’t respond as quickly as I would to a text.
- Mail me? I mean if you really want to… But I’m sure it’s expensive and/or may take a while. Expect some postcards though! Just let me know if you want an address.